September 9, 2010

Parent Night

After the long weekend, we started focusing on learning how to write dates in Spanish, and over the next couple of days, we will be learning how to tell time! Both of these things can be pretty tricky, but I've tried to make it fun and explain it in a way my students can understand. I am always willing to spend extra time and help answer any questions for my students. I encourage any student who is just not getting it to please come ask me and I'd love to help you!


I am very excited to meet some of you parents tonight @ Parent Night! It's always fun for me to see who raised these wonderful kids that I get to teach! If you are unable to make it to parent night, I encourage you to contact me so we can meet in person! It should be a great time for parents and teachers to connect! 


¡Nos verĂ© este noche!

No comments:

Post a Comment